ISA Kaleido Pastry Cabinet
The Kaleido is an innovative pastry display cabinet that’s equipped with ventilated refrigeration, as well as an exclusive “Full Mode” system that allows for the cooling of the individual shelves.
The display surface is inclined at 4° in order to ensure maximum product visibility. This model, which was launched by ISA in 2012, offers interior lighting provided by overhead LED strips installed on each shelf, thus resulting in a modern aesthetic appeal.
The depth of the shelving is adjustable: in fact, the shelves are available in two different versions, with respective heights of 135 and 117.
Some of the additional features offered by the Kaleido pastry shop model are listed below:
- Monolithic casing insulated in ecological 60 mm thick CO2-blown polyurethane foam (HCFC and HFC free).
- Work surface in Corian, with a rear operator-side panel in epoxy powder coated carbon steel.
- Heated, double-pane insulated front glass panel, which can be opened with the help of a gas-spring mechanism.
- Aesthetic side elements in laminated material, lacquered on the underside, with heated double-pane insulated glass on the upper portions.
- Self-coiling insulated shutter on the operator side compartment.
- Base structure in epoxy powder coated carbon steel, fitted with adjustable support feet.
- Control panel with an electronic control unit, located on the rear operator-side protective panel, with a digital thermometer positioned on the internal side of the basin.
- Climate Class: 3 ( 25°C; / 60 RH).