ISA Millennium PAS Pastry Cabinet
The ventilated refrigeration pastry display cabinet with a finned evaporator. One of the salient features of the Millennium PAS is the possibility of customizing the colour of the sides and the front panel according to the customer’s specifications. ISA offers a wide range of colours that allow for the customization of the pastry shop through the configuration of the display cabinets themselves.
In this manner, the establishment can be perfectly designed to reflect the tastes and personality of the owner.
Some of the main features of the Millennium Pas include:
- Monolithic casing insulated in ecological 50 mm thick CO2-blown polyurethane foam (HCFC and HFC free).
- Display surface, work surface and operator-side panel in AISI 304 18/10 polished stainless steel, with an external basin base in pre-varnished sheet steel;
- Superstructure with vertical black uprights in epoxy powder coated carbon steel, available with 2 shelves;
- Tempered glass panes with aluminium profiles and gas springs for vertical frontal opening;
- Silver-coloured anodized overhead lighting fixture profiles, with fluorescent tube lighting.
- Self-coiling insulated shutter on the operator side compartment;
- Support structure and base in epoxy powder coated carbon steel, with adjustable support feet;
- Operator-side control panel with an electronic control unit and auto-stop compressor defrosting;
- Collection tray for the automatic evaporation of the condensation water.